Monday, July 16, 2018

Wagyu One

We're spending two nights in Melbourne, and tonight my husband was in the mood for something a bit fancy, so we located Wagyu One, a Japanese BBQ restaurant around the corner from our hotel.

We ordered the Wagyu One Dinner Complete. It started with assorted sashimi and tempura, then a choice of soups (I ordered the seaweed soup; my husband had the miso soup). Along with steamed rice, our BBQ came with MS 5 Sirloin, oyster blade, ramp, diced cut ox tongue, Negi tongue, Chu-Toro, Scotch fillet, chuck rib, flat meat, and vegetables. (Aside from the vegetables and ox tongue, I'm not sure I'd be able to identify which meat was which.) It was a fantastic meal.

the assorted sashimi 
the tempura vegetables, which included shrimp
my seaweed soup
The meats came uncooked...
...but our table had a grill in the center of it, and we were able  to cook the
meats to our liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment