Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dal Toro

We didn't have many plans today, my husband and I; indeed, this afternoon we had none. This evening we had dinner plans, and afterwards we had tickets to the Blue Man Group, but until Mass later this afternoon, we had nothing going on. I was interested in seeing the Venetian and the gondolas (if for no other reason than to proclaim them not as good as the "real thing" I'd seen in Venice as a kid). We had lunch first at Dal Toro at the Palazzo, because it seemed apropos to have Italian food, before wandering around the rest of the Venetian.

We started off with some Meatballs Szifiose (Naples-style meatballs topped with mozzarella cheese and pesto served with saffron blue cheese dipping sauce). 


Both my husband and I got a panini with prime rib, herbed mayo, and cheese (provolone on his, mozzarella on mine).


No comments:

Post a Comment