Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory

After our foray into the local beer festival, we (my husband, two friends, and I) decided we needed some dinner (it's exhausting, all that walking around and sunshine and watching other folks drink beer), so we walked a few blocks to The Cheesecake Factory.

We started with Firecracker Salmon.

Then we tried the goat cheese and beet salad, on their new lower calorie menu.

I tried a sandwich that I'd never ordered before: The Navajo 
(warm fry-bread stuffed with grilled chicken, avocado, red onion and mayo; I had them hold the lettuce and tomato, which I tend not to care for on sandwiches).

One of our friends had the Godiva chocolate cheesecake (one of my own favorites):

I tried the Lemoncello Cream Torte - lemony! 
(I always like something citrusy on a warm summer day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment