Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fandangles

I'm in Atlanta, Georgia, for a conference, with my husband is tow. We arrived in town this afternoon, so after cooling off in our hotel room, we headed downstairs to one of the hotel restaurants, Fandangles, for dinner. I admit that our primary motivation for staying put was the weather: mugginess and heavy rain after a long day of travel made us lazy. I'm also not usually a fan of hotel restaurants - they're not bad, the food gets the job done (to so speak), but I prefer trying new places outside the hotel. That said, tonight's dinner was very good.

My husband and I shared a wedge salad.
We also shared some smoked chicken spring rolls...
...and the hummus sampler. (My husband, good
man that he is, ate most of these appetizers.)
I had the grown-up's grilled cheese sandwich, which came with
2-3 types of cheese, bacon, and basil; a cup of excellent
tomato soup, and fries. This was outstanding.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Glad you both arrived safely! Good luck tomorrow, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete